Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog Changes

I think I'm finally getting the hang of this blog. I have wanted to put tabs on for the longest time but I didn't know how. The instructions were a bit tricky and my computer technical phobia got the best of me. Yet, between yesterday and today, I began to follow the instructions and I think I got my blog looking more now like I want it to look. I think this was necessary as my very young blog (I started it April 8, 2011) nears 100 posts. I thought that it is difficult for new readers to navigate all of the titles. Plus, I enjoy going back to look at my blog and it's nice to know where everything is. It took me about four and half hours to sort and tab everything. (It goes by usually quickly as long as I have some music I enjoy. Like I said, I have an amazing energy and persistence for writing, blogging, and cooking but it seems my energy has been zapped for almost anything else.) It's not perfect but it works and is an improvement! This was also a good way for me to constructively deal with a situation that I was angry about. (I talked my way through that one.) Hope you find it an easier read.

No comments: