Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm Back!!!!


Me, doing my famous self-photo in Time Square, New York, NY in 2012

It has been almost two weeks since my last Blog post. Two weeks is a long time... in fact it is the longest period of time I haven't blogged since I started this Blue Butterfly blog. (Bloggity-blog blog blog!) It has been a crazy first month of the year. First my laptop needed a repair and was in the shop for more than two weeks which meant I had to use my fiance's older, slower laptop and the computers at the public library. In addition to my "day job" of teaching, I am working on a few side projects that are quite exciting, inspiring, and challenging like editing my first Thyroid Cancer Canada newsletter (due out in Spring 2012), joining a choir, starting wedding plans, and launching a "side hustle" to earn some extra cash. I have been sick a few times (no doubt) and continue to monitor my health, you know blood tests, doctor visits,... the usual. Although I have been ill, I feel energized by opportunities to share my talents and express my creativity and increase my learning curve. Nevertheless, I tend to have a tendency to overcommit so I always got to be careful.

No comments: