Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Waiting for Whole Body Scan Results Playlist #1


Delroy Wilson - I'm Still Waiting

I had to dig through my dad's record collection for this classic, originally recorded by Bob Marley and the Wailers. For the next few days, as I await my results from my whole body scan, I will play my favourite songs about waiting. This one is the first one. I clearly remember hearing my dad play this one when I was a child.

In the meantime, this week I'm focusing on my healing as I attended and will attend a Reiki session, naturopathic appointment, and such therapeutic workshops on the healing journey, art, and writing. Good News: My engagement ring fits my finger again and I can actually turn it. Two weeks ago, my engagement ring did not fit at all (since either I gained weight or I was bloated from "going hypo" or both) and I was wearing it on my pink or above the knuckle on my ring finger. I met an older thyroid cancer survivor at my group today. Bad News: My sick benefits appeal was dismissed.

No comments: