Friday, May 13, 2011

Waiting for Whole Body Scan Results Playlist #4


Janet Jackson Let's Wait A While

I loved this song when it came out in 1987 but I was only about 9 years old and did not quite understand "what" they were waiting for. I know they filmed this video in this kind of Film Noir style but it is extremely depressing. Why does Janet Jackson look so glum? Even more sad than the dude in the video who isn't getting any? She's obviously suffering over this one. Or maybe she is suffering from waiting the while or from telling her guy to wait a while. In the end, I guess she really did stick to "waiting a while" because 7 years later when she released the janet. album she changed her tune to "Any Time, Any Place". 7 years! Nevertheless, "Let's Wait A While" is a pretty song and has a good message-- SLOW DOWN. But who says waiting is easy? Definitely not for these "Whole Body Scan" results. It's already been 5 days! I called my endo yesterday and I have not heard anything. They said it should take 3-5 business days and I had my second scan done last Monday. That's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 days! SIGH! I'm "Waiting to Exhale". That's you and me, Janet.

No comments: