Monday, May 9, 2011

Cool Scan Machine Photos

Anyway, here are some cool photos of the futuristic machine which took the pictures for my whole body scan. This machine works slowly and is literally about 1 centimetre above my face and neck and other body parts. Also, I could not move and had to be strapped in. So I closed my eyes and meditated. It was the only way I could avoid thinking about the "itches" that I felt on my ankle, leg, ear, etc. It doesn't hurt. You just hear whirs and buzzes and electronic beeps. This time it only took about 25 minutes. (Friday it took 30 minutes.) Hopefully the technologist got a better scan this time.






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi, I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I am currently putting together a post on my own blog in order to update everyone on my recent hospital experience. I had a VQ scan and I've been trying to find photographs of it to better explain it.

So far one of your photos has been the clearest and best sized one I can find. Would you mind if I used it on my blog, with a link back to you?

This is where I'd be blogging it - http://bonniesparks.wordpress.com

Thank you! I hope you're having a good day in your journey.