Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 2 of Isolation

Update: Very basic last two days. Drank lots of water to flush my system. Flush the toilet three times. Twice daily showers and hair rinses. Laundering all of my radioactive clothes, towels, and linens. Eating (but I have no appetite really) but I'm making myself eat. I don't have much energy but I do have some to talk on the phone. I also have energy to blog and write. Otherwise, I am very sleepy. Some swelling in my inner cheek. A little cramping here and there. I cooked some stew last night (felt like a zombie doing it) since I was tired of eating the same thing. My food tastes a little bland but using more Windsor coarse salt. Meditated and prayed a bit. Read a little bit. Watched movie in chunks since I kept on falling asleep. The cats are okay. Two more days!

No comments: